2.6.16

Twin soul

As usual, it’s late and I can’t sleep. My mind is definitely lost in the thought of you. Of where you are, what you’re doing. If you’re sleeping next to the girl that will make my insecurities and jealousy come up in the future. Or if you’re thinking about me too. Of where I am and what I’m doing. If you’re getting jealous thinking if I’ll be with someone else. I wonder how long will it take for us to meet. People say that good things take longer to come. I’ve been waiting 30 years for you, so I’m guessing you’ll be pretty damn good. For me, at least. I picture you somehow like me: messy hair, definitely in a bun (but if you’re bald, I’ll love you the same), a gentle looking face, with a hint of mean but not too much, clothes that fit comfy even if they’re not as flattering as they could be. I imagine you strong-willed and stubborn, so we will be able to have big debates about life changing events, get mad when we can’t agree on something and then make love to peace out. I also think you’ll be nice, but not a push-over, gentle, but with a strong grip to grab my ass, sexy in ways that other people will not see. You’ll love tv and movies as much as me, so we will cuddle while watching Netflix on the couch, starting movies and letting them halfway because we can’t keep our hands off each other. You’ll have a dirty mind just like mine, but that mind will also be focused on our future together. You’ll be the serious, more grown up part of the relationship and I will be responsible for keeping the fun going. I’ll crack a joke for you when you’re feeling low, and you will drag me out of Forever 21 when we’re walking on the mall and you know that I’m broke as hell. We will definitely be happy together. If we finally get married, our wedding is going to be epic, but not in the sense of spending a whacky amount of money on it, but because it will be something to remember until the end of our days: we’ll get married in a forest (like squirrels do), everybody will be dressing up light and with soft colors. I’ll be barefoot, you’ll be barefoot, and everybody else will be barefoot. The grass will be soft from the dew of the night before. I’ll wear a soft white dress, my hair will be down and flowy and I’ll wear a crown made of white flowers. Nothing overly complicated. You will dress in whatever the fuck you want, because it’s your special day too. Our dogs we’ll be definitely present in the ceremony. We will laugh, we will make our own vows and we will cheer with the people we love, which won’t be many, 25 people tops. Well, maybe a little more. At the end, this is my promise to you: I love you. I have loved you for a while now, and I will love you even more when you come to me. But I need you to come to me. Because I feel my heart ripping apart every day that I’m not with you. I miss you. I need you. Not to be happy, but to share my happiness with you. I love you, and I will love you more than anybody has loved anyone ever. Because I’ve been in love with you since before I was born in this life. Because you are my twin soul, and we have been together since our beginnings in any realm. I love you. Please find me, or let me find you.

No hay comentarios.: