22.1.12

True nature

It's funny how people look at me thinking that I'm so vanilla and rainbows and unicorns.
My true nature says otherwise.
Maybe I have reformed my black soul a little, but deep down I know I'm not that far from that mess I used to be.
Not like a person who enjoys boiling alive puppies, not that bad.
But I'm not the pretty facade I put on for this show I call my life.
I'm selfish to the point of letting down the people who cared the most for me.
I'm a bitch to the point of stealing her most loved treasure.
I'm so into my looks, that I don't care if I starve myself as long as I look hot.
I hate when people who's not as smart as I am gets the things that I want.
I like to tease guys, and then walk away.
I don't play by the rules. What's life without a little cheating?
I friendzone the good guys and keep messing with the worst of them all, the one who I know will break me if I let him.
I lie, a lot. Keeps things interesting.
However, I know that I'm going forward, getting everyday a little of a good girl within me. I hate that, but it seems to grow on me.
May be I'm growing up and now I understand that things must change in order for me to get what I want.
Or may be I'm just afraid of that other bitch called Karma, who bites you in the ass in the moment you're less expecting it..
I don't know.
Maybe it's both.

No hay comentarios.: