22.12.11

If this is such a hopeless place, will we be able to find love here?


I don't fucking get why I care, why I continue to make a priority out of you when I'm not even your option. Why I allow you to get in my head, screw with my brain and leave me into pieces. Why I constantly stop my senses to make space for your mental games. Why I'm willing to follow you into the dark.
I know we are in a hopeless place. I know that is only within the surfaces of my heart that I believe in you and me. The deep part knows too well that is only a fluke and sooner than later you will break me if I let you.
I can't help wanting to believe that things might be different, that I'll be your safe haven and you'll turn out an alright guy for me. That you'll understand that us together are stronger and better than apart.
But things are not like in a scripted chick flick. Life is a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be easy. You and I are meant to walk in different roads.
But for now, I'm choosing to believe that we can find love in this hopeless place.

No hay comentarios.: